Monday, July 30, 2012

Loving the Lip Products

Hey everyone, so I've come to notice that a very popular product among makeup brands are lipsticks or glosses that provide both a color and a moisturizer. For instance, Maybelline's Baby Lips work as a chapstick while providing a subtle hint of color. Revlon has two lipstick/chapstick products: The Colorburst Lip Butter and the Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain. I absolutely love the Colorbust Lip Butter (I have one in Sugar Frosting). They really moisturize your lips while providing a soft color (more of a lipgloss effect than a lipstick). I have yet to try the Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain, but they look fun to try, so I will be purchasing one soon (comment if you want a review!). I have to say, Maybelline's Baby Lips are my favorite. They moisturize very well, and provide a color that's not too overpowering. I've tried two: Fruit Punch and Peach Kiss. Clinique also has a lip color/moisturizer called the Chubby Stick Moisturizing Color Balm. The way they work looks similar to Revlon's balm stain, except a little bit pricier. I want to know what you guys think about the lip color/ moisturizer craze. I for one am loving it! I think its a very fun, innovative way to put two products together.



Enjoy your moisturized, colorful lips, and happy reading!

-Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment