Saturday, August 11, 2012

Review: Maybelline Dream Fresh B.B. Cream



Hey everyone, so many of you have probably heard of beauty balms, or BB creams. Lately many makeup brands have created their own BB creams, such as Loreal, Maybelline, Smashbox, Covergirl, and Garnier. Today I tried Maybelline's BB cream in Light (other colors include Light/Medium, Medium, Medium/Deep, and Deep) and I really like it. It has eight purposes: blur imperfections, enhance your skin, brighten your skin, adjust to your skintone, smooth, hydrate, SPF 30, and contains no oils or other heavy ingredients. This product really does all of these things! My skin looks brighter and most of my blemishes are covered. It's also a great moisturizer. I will say it can leave your skin looking a little shiny, so I'd recommend using a translucent or light colored powder over it. If you don't like using heavy foundation and want something to make your skin look a little better, this product is perfect for you. However, if you have a lot of redness due to acne or rosacea, you may want to use a concealer or a heavier foundation.

I hope this review helps! Happy reading

-Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Hi! My name is Cristiane and I’m from Brazil! I was new here in IFB just like you. So, I know you received (or still are receiving) many emails or messages, because it happened the same to me! But, take your time, breathe and visite me on my blog http://ilpiccolomondodicri.com/, where I try to share some part of my world, writing about serious fashion questions (or not lol)! I write in portuguese and in english (ok, I try it). Also, you can check my work as a freelance writer at IT Hunter online magazine:http://www.ithunter.org/author/cristiane/ !!!

    Cheers,
    Cris.

    ps.: you remembered me that I need to take care more with my skin!

    ReplyDelete