Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Best Waterproof Mascara and Eye Makeup Remover!

Hi everyone! So a little while ago I bought Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express waterproof mascara. I heard mixed reviews on the mascara, so I wasn't sure whether or not to buy it...but eventually I gave in. Maybelline mascaras are generally my favorite; they're good quality and inexpensive. This mascara is easily one of my favorites because it lengthens my lashes and holds the curl (my lashes do not curl easily). The mascara does not come off either. I went swimming yesterday at a Fourth of July party, and after coming out the water, my mascara didn't even budge! I am so impressed by this mascara, it worked better than the higher end waterproof mascara from the Sephora collection I used last summer. The only downside to this product is that is does not come off easily. I tried using the Simple makeup removing towelettes, but they ended up pulling off some of my eyelashes while I was trying to wash my makeup off. I ended up buying the Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes and they are amazing! They took my waterproof mascara right off without taking my eyelashes with it. I definitely recommend these two products as a Summer must have.

Happy Reading,

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment