Tuesday, July 10, 2012

She's the Secret that Nobody Knows

Hey everyone! Have you ever heard Lauren Alaina's song "She's a Wildflower" off her album Wildflower? It's one of my favorite songs off the album; I think it's very inspirational for girls in high school. It's about shy, insecure girls who feel like they don't fit in, when in truth they are beautiful and special people. When I was a freshman, I had no idea where I would fit in. I came from a small private school to a big public school, and though my best friends came to school with me, I met so many different groups of people.It was hard and a huge adjustment, but it eventually got better. Now I'm going to be a senior, and though I know who my true friends are, there are times when I still feel like a wildflower. For anyone who feels like high school is a scary and cruel place, believe me I know. But also know that it gets better. No matter how hard it is or how bad you feel, know that there are people out there who feel the same way. Eventually you'll find your way, and people will realize just how truly special and unbelievable you are.
Happy listening,

-Ashley

"She's a wildflower just waiting on a sunny day, she's the secret that nobody knows"


video from KrazySpiice


No comments:

Post a Comment