Sunday, February 1, 2015

An Important Message

Hello everyone! So if you couldn't tell, a recent theme in my last few posts has been about trying to find yourself and your way in the world as you get older...something that can be scary and difficult for a lot of people. Back in May, my mother, sisters, and I saw Hunter Hayes in concert. The entire concert was fantastic, but one song in particular stood out to me-"Flashlight." This song, which Hayes explained before he performed it, is about being lost, but believing that there is someone, or something, out there, guiding you (like a flashlight, hence the name). Whenever you feel down or like you'll never figure anything out, something happens that makes you believe that things will be okay. 
Here's a video of Hunter Hayes explaining the meaning of the song:

Here's a link to the song:

I hope you guys love and feel inspired by this song as much as I do,

Happy  reading,

Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment