Thursday, May 16, 2013

Why I'm Loving Neutrogena



With prom coming up, everyone wants to look perfect on what just might be the best night of their high school career. Hair, makeup, dresses, everything needs to be just right on prom night. You want to look amazing in all your pictures, and a key step to this is making sure your skin looks great too, right?
Having clear skin is a big must in order to ensure that the rest of your prom look is complete. I tend to get acne on both my face and my back, and I knew something had to be done seeing as my dress has an open back. To try to solve my problem, I picked up Neutrogena's pink grapefruit skin clearing body wash as well as their new blackhead eliminating cleanser/mask. In the past, cleansers that have contained salicylic acid have cause my skin to break out even more, and since both these cleansers contain salicylic acid I wasn't sure what to expect. However, after a week of using both products, I noticed a huge difference in my skin. Not only was it clearer, but many of my red post acne marks have faded away. I use the body wash on my back and chest every time I shower, and I use blackhead wash as a cleanser every night when I wash my face. It also doubles as a mask, so you can use it as that if you prefer. Both these products have not irritated my skin, which is pretty sensitive, but if you've had reactions to salicylic acid before I would only test a little out before you use them as complete cleansers. All in all, I give Neutrogena two thumbs up for these amazing  products.

















I hope this helps everyone achieve clearer skin in time for prom! Remember, what you put into your body affects the outside too, so eat healthy foods and drink plenty of water to help your skin look great!

Happy reading!

-Ashley

1 comment:

  1. i love their face washes!

    http://purpletweed.blogspot.com
    X

    ReplyDelete