Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Review: Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation

Hey everyone! So I'm not one to use foundation; normally when I search the drugstore I'm on the hunt for mascara or lip products. However, since the spring holds many big events, such as the Spring Musical, prom, graduation, etc, I figured now's as good a time as any to buy one. Since it had been hyped up by t.v commercials, I decided to try Revlon's Nearly Naked Foundation. I was a little hesitant to put it on at first, because I wasn't sure how my sensitive skin would react to it. However, I wore it consecutively three nights in a row for my schools spring musical, and it didn't cause me to break out once. The foundation is light, offers great coverage, and doesn't make your face look cakey at all. If you want a full coverage look, I would use a B.B. Cream (I use Maybelline's Dream Fresh B.B. Cream) as a base/primer to make the foundation last all day. If you just want to even out your skin, mix the foundation in with your moisturizer for a light coverage. This foundation is also wallet-friendly, so if your in need of something that has great coverage for little price, I'd definitely recommend this product.


Watch the video of how my friend and I do show makeup (I use Revlon's Nearly Naked Foundation in here)


Stay tuned for a prom makeup tutorial!

Happy reading!

-Ashley 


No comments:

Post a Comment