Sunday, September 23, 2012

My Top 5 Favorite Theme Songs

Have you every just watched a tv show to listen to its awesome theme song? I'll admit it, I have. Even if I've already seen the episode or I'm about to fall asleep, I'll watch the first two or three minutes of a show because I just want to hear the theme song. Here are some of my favorites:

#5: Carry on Wayward Son-Supernatural. Okay so this song only plays during season finales, but its as close to a theme song as the show gets. Who doesn't love a good rock song during some fight scenes with demons?

#4: Where You Lead-Gilmore Girls. I absolutely love Gilmore Girls, its most definitely one of my favorite tv shows. I watched the entire series throughout my freshmen year, and whenever I hear the song it brings back memories.

#3: The Hawaii 5-0 Theme song- this song doesn't have any lyrics; but it just reminds me of an action movie.

#2: Baba O'Riley- CSI: New York- I actually started watching CSI New York because I thought the song was so cool...

#1: I'll Be There For You-Friends. Absolutely without a doubt my favorite theme song. I love friends and think the shows hysterical, but I get disappointed if I turn the show and the theme song already played.

I know this was kind of a silly post, but I think if you have a favorite theme song it can instantly put you in a good mood, especially if the show its for it good too!

Happy reading, listening, and watching!


-Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment