Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Introductory!

Hey everyone! My name is Ashley and I'd like to welcome everyone to my little blog. I figured before I started my posts you should know a little about me. I'm a teen from New England who loves to write. I write for my school newspaper and I enjoy writing creative stories. I dream of publishing a novel someday and working for a magazine.Music is a passion of mine. I listen to everything, country, pop, rap, you name it. I play sing, play piano, write songs, and I even recently learned how to play the guitar. Over the past few years I've also started to take an interest in makeup and hair styling ever since I've discovered YouTube gurus Kandee Johnson and the Fowler sisters. My sisters and I have our own YouTube channels: Dracutgrls12 (Music) and Dracutgrls12Beauty (Makeup). I would not call myself a professional in anything-I just like to learn and share what I know with people! It'd mean so much if you followed me or subscribed to my channel. Happy reading!
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment